To work for
Making Europe Again (MEA) was founded in 2017 to connect the EU’s institutions with its citizens.
MEA is a registered Non Profit Organisation (NPO) in Italy and a registered NGO under the European Transparency Register. The Organisation was founded in the light of the ongoing crises in the EU as well as the 60th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome. Our mission is to improve the functioning of the EU. We envision that the EU will continue to exist, with enhanced participation, democracy and solidarity as well as a stronger sense of European identity among the citizens.
Our mission is to contribute to the European integration process and to strengthen the sense of a European identity by creating projects and events and through collaborations with private and public actors.
Making Europe Again is
1 year of activity,
“Reshaping the European Project”.
This is Making Europe Again’s motto. We envision 2 primary goals for the Organisation in the near future:
(1) To inspire a European Identity by connecting Europe’s Citizens
(2) To Increase the number of projects and events that will contribute to a better EU.
Mission and Vision for our NGO
- Founded in the light of the ongoing crises in the EU as well as the 60th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome.
- Our mission is to improve the functioning of the EU.
- Strengthen the sense of a European identity.
- Create projects and events to support our role as mediator.
- Collaborate with private and/or public actors for our common cause.
We are a value-oriented, independent, Non-Governmental Organisation consisting of young visionaries thriving for a better European Union. Our work environment is multicultural, dynamic and continuously evolving. Join us in reshaping the European Project.
Volunteer to set up projects that support our cause within your own local community. Apply to join our European Stars Programme.
MAKE A DONATION
It’s only with your support that we can execute our projects, fulfil our goals and mission.